MILWAUKEE – Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. is pleased to announce that 18 of its attorneys were selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017, a national and local per-review publication. The recognition includes colleagues across all three of the firm’s offices and spans more than 20 service areas. Additionally, three of the firm’s attorneys were selected as Best Lawyers 2017 Lawyer of the Year in their respective communities and practice areas.
The Davis & Kuelthau attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers in America® 2017 are:
- Charles G. Maris, Trusts and Estates, and Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Robert W. Muren, Health Care Law
- Ann M. Rieger, Corporate Law, Non-Profit/Charities Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Robert W. Burns, Employment Law – Management, and Labor Law – Management
- Adrian T. Ulatowski, Corporate Law, and Trusts and Estates
- James E. Braza, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, and Litigation – Construction
- Scott E. Fiducci, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Charles I. Henderson, Real Estate Law
- Joseph S. Heino, Trademark Law
- Christopher J. Jaekels, Environmental Law, Litigation – Municipal, and Municipal Law
- William A. Jennaro, Arbitration, Mediation
- Russell S. Long, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Commercial Litigation
- Kevin J. Lyons, Arbitration, Construction Law, Environmental Law, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Environmental, and Mediation
- Matthew R. McClean, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- William J. Mulligan, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Antirust, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Securities, Municipal Law
- Kathy L. Nusslock, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Susan G. Schellinger, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction
- Joseph E. Tierney, IV, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
Those who were also selected as Best Lawyers 2017 Lawyer of the Year are:
- Ann M. Rieger: Milwaukee Metro Area, Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Robert W. Burns: Green Bay (Oshkosh) Metro Area, Labor Law – Management
- James E. Braza: Milwaukee Metro Area, Litigation – Construction
Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as the Lawyer of the Year. These individuals are selected based on particularly high peer review ratings received during Best Lawyers exhaustive peer-review assessments conducted with thousands of leading lawyers each year.
About Best Lawyers
Since 1983, Best Lawyers has become as become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Based on its exhaustive peer-review survey which includes more than 52,000 leading U.S. attorneys in more than 134 practice areas, the guide serves as a reliable, unbiased source for companies, private sector entities, individuals, and law firms seeking referrals.
About Davis & Kuelthau, s.c.
Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to business owners and businesses of all sizes, including emerging, middle market and Fortune 500 companies, high net worth individuals and families, private and institutional investors, and lenders. The firm’s attorneys, who practice from three offices across Wisconsin, have national experience combined with strong community ties.