28 Davis|Kuelthau Attorneys Honored by The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Guide
MILWAUKEE – Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. is pleased to announce that 28 of its attorneys were selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020, a national and local per-review publication. The recognition includes colleagues across all three of the firm’s offices and spans more than 20 service areas. Additionally, three of the firm’s attorneys were selected as Best Lawyers 2020 Lawyer of the Year in their respective communities and practice areas.
The Davis|Kuelthau attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers in America® 2020 are:
- Marilyn M. Carroll, Health Care, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Charles G. Maris, Trusts and Estates, and Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Jacqueline L. Messler, Trusts and Estates
- Ann M. Rieger, Corporate Law, Non-Profit/Charities Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Robert W. Burns, Employment Law – Management, and Labor Law – Management
- Timothy J. Feldhausen, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Adrian T. Ulatowski, Corporate Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Ted A. Warpinski, Litigation – Environmental
- James E. Braza, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, and Litigation – Construction
- Scott E. Fiducci, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- William H. Frazier, Trusts and Estates
- Robert W. Habich, Construction Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
- Charles I. Henderson, Real Estate Law
- Joseph S. Heino, Trademark Law
- Christopher J. Jaekels, Environmental Law, Litigation – Municipal, and Municipal Law
- William A. Jennaro, Arbitration, Mediation
- Daniel A. Kaminsky, Real Estate Law
- Russell S. Long, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Commercial Litigation
- Kevin J. Lyons, Arbitration, Construction Law, Environmental Law, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Environmental, and Mediation
- Matthew R. McClean, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- Christopher M. Meuler, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Kathy L. Nusslock, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Brian C. Randall, Food and Beverage, Government Relations Practice, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning, Municipal
- Allen M. Salomon, Trusts and Estates
- Susan G. Schellinger, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction
- Gregory J. Sell, Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Real Estate Law, Tax Law
- Joseph E. Tierney, IV, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
- Lisa Kleiner Wood, Real Estate Law
Three of the firm’s attorneys have been selected as Best Lawyers 2020 Lawyer of the Year in their respective areas of practice:
- Charles G. Maris has been selected for the first time as a Lawyer of the Year for Non-Profit/Charities in the Milwaukee Metro Area.
- Kevin J. Lyons has been selected for the third time as a Lawyer of the Year for Arbitration in the Milwaukee Metro Area.
- Robert W. Burns has been selected for the fourth time as a Lawyer of the Year for Employment Law – Management in the Green Bay Metro Area.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as the Lawyer of the Year. These individuals are selected based on particularly high peer review ratings received during Best Lawyers exhaustive peer-review assessments conducted with thousands of leading lawyers each year.
About Best Lawyers
Since 1983, Best Lawyers has become as become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Based on its exhaustive peer-review survey which includes more than 52,000 leading U.S. attorneys in more than 134 practice areas, the guide serves as a reliable, unbiased source for companies, private sector entities, individuals, and law firms seeking referrals.
About Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to business owners and businesses of all sizes, including emerging, middle market and Fortune 500 companies, high net worth individuals and families, private and institutional investors, and lenders. The firm’s nearly attorneys, who practice from three offices across Wisconsin, have national experience combined with strong community ties. For more information, please visit www.dkattorneys.com.