MILWAUKEE – Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. is pleased to announce that 30 of its attorneys were selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023, a national and local peer-review publication. The recognition includes colleagues across three of the firm’s offices and spans more than 25 service areas. Additionally, three of the firm’s attorneys were selected as Best Lawyers 2023 Lawyer of the Year in their respective communities and practice areas. Two of the firm’s attorneys were selected as 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch which recognizes attorneys who are early in their career, with 5-9 years of experience, who have demonstrated outstanding professional excellence.
The Davis|Kuelthau attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers in America® 2023 are:
- Mark J. Andres, Trusts and Estates
- Charles G. Maris, Non-Profit/Charities Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Jacqueline L. Messler, Trusts and Estates
- Ann M. Rieger, Corporate Law, Non-Profit/Charities Law, and Trusts and Estates
- John H. Shore, Corporate Law
- Robert W. Burns, Employment Law – Management, and Labor Law – Management
- Timothy J. Feldhausen, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Adrian T. Ulatowski, Corporate Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Ted A. Warpinski, Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental, and Litigation – Insurance
- James E. Braza, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, and Litigation – Construction
- Scott E. Fiducci, Corporate Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- William H. Frazier, Trusts and Estates
- Lawrence J. Glusman, Corporate Law, and Real Estate Law
- Robert W. Habich, Construction Law, Corporate Law, and Real Estate Law
- Aaron E. Hall, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Joseph S. Heino, Trademark Law
- Charles I. Henderson, Real Estate Law
- Christopher J. Jaekels, Environmental Law, Litigation – Municipal, and Municipal Law
- Russell S. Long, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Commercial Litigation
- Matthew R. McClean, Construction Law, and Litigation – Construction
- Kathy L. Nusslock, Commercial Litigation, and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Brian C. Randall, Food and Beverage Law, Government Relations Practice, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning, and Municipal Law
- Allen M. Salomon, Corporate Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Susan G. Schellinger, Commercial Litigation, and Litigation – Construction
- Gregory J. Sell, Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Real Estate Law, and Tax Law
- Julie A. Seno, Real Estate Law
- M. Andrew Skwierawski, Litigation – Environmental
- Joseph E. Tierney IV, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Corporate Law, and Real Estate Law
- Michael T. Van Someren, Corporate Law
- Lisa Kleiner Wood, Real Estate Law
Three of the firm’s attorneys have been selected as Best Lawyers 2023 Lawyer of the Year in their respective areas of practice:
- Christopher J. Jaekels, Milwaukee Metro Area, Environmental Law
- Brian C. Randall, Milwaukee Metro Area, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Ann M. Rieger, Milwaukee Metro Area, Non-Profit/Charities Law
Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as the Lawyer of the Year.
These individuals are selected based on particularly high peer review ratings received during Best Lawyers exhaustive peer-review assessments conducted with thousands of leading lawyers each year.
Best Lawyers added a new award in 2021, Ones to Watch which recognizes attorneys early in their career, with 5-9 years of experience, who have demonstrated outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
Two of the firm’s attorneys have been selected as 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
- Ethan C. Geis, Milwaukee Metro Area, Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Tiffany E. Woelfel, Green Bay Metro Area, Commercial Litigation
* * * * *
About Best Lawyers
Since 1983, Best Lawyers has become as become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Based on its exhaustive peer-review survey which includes more than 52,000 leading U.S. attorneys in more than 134 practice areas, the guide serves as a reliable, unbiased source for companies, private sector entities, individuals, and law firms seeking referrals.
About Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to business owners and corporations of all sizes, including emerging, middle-market and Fortune 500 companies, high net worth individuals and families, private and institutional investors, and lenders. The firm’s attorneys, who practice from five offices across Wisconsin, have national experience combined with strong community ties.