Join RE Journals for the 4th Annual Milwaukee Commercial Real Estate Summit to gather insightful perspectives from professionals who are successfully navigating the commercial real estate industry. Additionally, D|K’s Real Estate and Corporate Attorney, Michael Van Someren will be participating as a panelist along with several other speakers to address economic and business climate changes.
- Guy Lundstrom, SVP, Greater Illinois Title Co
- Mike Van Someren, Attorney, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
- Andrew Hunt, Director, Center for Real Estate, Marquette University Center for Real Estate
- Gard Pecor, Senior Market Analyst, CoStar Group
- Kevin Newell, President, Royal Capital Group
- Stewart Wangard, President & CEO, Wangard Partners
- Matt Dumich, Principal, SmithGroup
- Kristin Dufek, President, EUA
- Patrick Gallagher, Executive Vice President, Finance, CBRE
- Wilson Molitor, Relationship Manager, Greystone
- Gretchen Richards, Vice President, CBRE
- Steven Buss, Founder, Likewise Partners
- Anne Wal, Attorney, Von Briesen & Roper
- Jeanna Maguire, Office Specialist, Founders 3 Real Estate Services
- Ralph DePasquale, Managing Firector Berkadia
- Tracy Johnson, President, CARW
- Terri Samples, Partner, Wipfli
1:00 PM Registration & Networking
1:30 PM Office Market Update – State of the Market
- Vacancy Rates: Vacancy update including sublease and shadow space
- Leasing trends: How tenants view the market
- How COVID-19 has impacted the office environment
- Office investment sales update
- What is the future of co-working space in Milwaukee?
- Development and Rent predictions for 2022 beyond
2:15 PM Industrial Real Estate Update – State of the Market
- Leasing Trends and Activity
- Industrial Investment Sales Update – buying/selling into a hot market
- How e-commerce continues to impact the industrial real estate market
- How COVID-19 has impacted the industrial market
- Trends in industrial construction & development
- Manufacturing vs. Warehouse
- How much space will we need to add in the next 5 years?
3:00 PM Networking Break
3:15 PM Real Estate Capital Markets Update
- Interest rate movement and inflationary concerns
- Construction lending opportunities
- Permanent financing update
- Governmental financing options: HUD, Fannie, Freddie & Other
- Where does CMBS fit in the mix today?
- Evaluating loan to value ratios and other metrics by product type
- Economic outlook for real estate capital markets
4:00 PM Apartment Market Overview – State of the Market
- Market forces driving the apartment and multifamily market in Milwaukee
- Land pricing update: Where can you get multifamily land?
- Apartment Investment Sales Update – Who is buying what and CAP rates
- How will new projects transform an asset class and change the market area?
- New Development vs. Existing Rehab: Where are the opportunities and why
- Future Forecast & Trends
4:45 PM Cocktail Hour: Networking, Hors d’oeuvres and Cash Bar
6:00 PM Adjourn & Networking
More information and to attend:
MWMilwaukeeCRE – REJournals