Attorneys, Bruce B. Deadman and James M. Kalny from Davis & Kuelthau’s Labor & Employment Team addressed real world situations where employers have been sunk by their own actions, surprised by new laws and regulations, or found themselves re-actively taking cover in an increasingly employer unfriendly environment.
- Home-cooked employment agreements—a trap for the unwary.
- Who is an employee? “Command and control” issues and independent contractors.
- How to lose the wage and hour battle—cautionary perspectives from the frontline.
- The National Labor Relations Board: from handbook issues and social media criticism to the “ambush election” rule.
- Beyond the buzz words: Defining “hostile environment” and “harassment claims.”
This complimentary seminar was held at the Comfort Suites-Rock Garden Conference Center in Green Bay, WI on Tuesday, March 3, 2015.
Registration deadline is Monday, March 2, 2015. If you have questions regarding registration or would like to submit topic-specific questions to be addressed during the program, please contact Stephanie Dantinne at 920.431.2233 or via email.