Matthew R. McClean
F: 414.278.3620Download VCard
Competitive compensation and benefits (including health, disability, life insurance, 401(k) and pensions plans), continuing education and a professional, congenial work environment are just a few things our firm offers.
We continually seek energetic, self-motivated, team-oriented people committed to helping the firm provide efficient and effective legal services to our clients. Qualified candidates must possess strong organizational and communication skills and a positive attitude.
Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small and midsized institutions to large corporations. Our team of attorneys spans three offices across Wisconsin, and has national experience combined with strong community ties. Together, we provide the full lifecycle of business, labor, and litigation legal services.
We distinguish our services by understanding the market conditions unique to each of our clients’ industries as well as their individual objectives as a business or organization. We understand the ever-changing legal environment that our clients must navigate and assess our clients’ needs from every perspective to ensure we provide them with the guidance that best fits their goals. In short, our team prides itself on partnering with our clients to evaluate the big picture, not merely the legal issue at hand.
Our commitment to innovation drives our client service. By focusing on providing effective legal advice in a professional, competent and responsive manner, we support our clients’ efforts towards their own success. Our clients recognize this. In a recent client survey, 99% of those who responded said they would recommend our firm to a colleague or friend.
Everything we do at the firm builds on this foundation of creative problem solving and diligent client service. Together, we offer efficient implementation of our depth and breadth of our experience. The result has built a long-standing history of success.
D|K has been proudly serving Wisconsin businesses and individuals for more than 50 years and is recognized as one of the largest Milwaukee area law firms by the Milwaukee Business Journal and is among the largest law firms in the greater Fox Valley/Green Bay region as well. The quality and breadth of our services have been recognized by many regarded legal publications including: Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers® in America, and Chambers USA.
Senior Networking and Systems Administrator
Posted: March 12, 2019
Founded in 1967, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small, midsized institutions to large municipalities and corporations.
We have an opening for a full-time (40 hours/week) Senior Networking and Systems Administrator responsible for maintaining, upgrading and supporting all aspects of the firm’s infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and operational support of servers, network equipment and peripheral matters.
- Maintains the virtual server environment and SAN storage.
- Works with network and system vendors for support, upgrades and contracts.
- Ensures 24/7 availability of services and infrastructure.
- Installs, configures, maintains and troubleshoots network hardware and software applications.
- Researches and implements new technologies and best practices.
- Develops and maintains internal systems documentation.
- Troubleshoots network and systems issues.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 5-10 year’s relevant experience in System Administration responsibilities.
- Understanding of local area and wide area concepts in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of O/S deployment using standard imaging tools.
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and detailed.
- Obsessive client service skills.
Please submit resume to HR@dkattorneys.com.
* * * *
If you are interested in exploring opportunities with Davis|Kuelthau, please contact Human Resources at HR@dkattorneys.com.