Davis & Kuelthau Attorneys Co-Author State Bar of Wisconsin Publication
Health Care and Litigation Attorneys Alec Dobson and Shane Roeber, co-authored the chapter addressing depositions within the Wisconsin Discovery Law and Practice (State Bar of Wisconsin, Fifth Edition). This revised edition includes updates on key developments such as:
- Wisconsin Supreme Court’s ruling on the circuit court’s authority to appoint and delegate pretrial responsibilities to a referee
- Guidance from federal courts on discovery-related matters
- Updated forms to reflect the mandatory e-filing rule
- A new section on using experts in e-discovery disputes
- A new appendix containing resources for deposing an expert witness
The publication is available for purchase on the State Bar of Wisconsin’s Website.