MILWAUKEE – Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. is pleased to announce that 20 of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 guide. Additionally, five of its attorneys were selected as Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyer of the Year in their respective communities and practice areas. The Davis & Kuelthau attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers in America® 2014 are:
- Charles G. Maris, Trusts and Estates, and Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Robert W. Muren, Health Care Law
- Ann M. Rieger, Corporate Law, Non-Profit/Charities Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Robert W. Burns, Employment Labor – Management, and Labor Law – Management
- Adrian T. Ulatowski, Corporate Law, and Trusts and Estates
- James E. Braza, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
- Charles I. Henderson, Real Estate
- Christopher J. Jaekels, Environmental Law, Litigation – Municipal, and Municipal Law
- Timothy E. Kronquist, Real Estate Law
- Russell S. Long, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Commercial Litigation
- Kevin J. Lyons, Arbitration, Construction Law, Environmental Law, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Environmental, and Mediation
- Matthew R. McClean, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- William J. Mulligan, Litigation – Antirust, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Securities
- Bradley D. Page, Real Estate Law
- Susan G. Schellinger, Litigation – Construction
- James R. Macy, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management
- Robert A. Mathers, Trusts and Estates
Those who were also selected as Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyer of the Year are:
- James E. Braza: Construction Law, Milwaukee
- Robert W. Burns: Employment Law – Management, Green Bay
- Kevin J. Lyons: Litigation – Construction, Milwaukee
- Ann M. Rieger: Non-Profit/Charities Law, Brookfield
Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as the Lawyer of the Year. These individuals are selected based on particularly high peer review ratings received during Best Lawyers exhaustive peer-review assessments conducted with thousands of leading lawyers each year.
About Best Lawyers
Since 1983, Best Lawyers has become known as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Based on its exhaustive peer-review survey which includes more than 50,000 leading U.S. attorneys in more than 134 practice areas, the guide serves as a reliable, unbiased source for companies, private sector entities, individuals, and law firms seeking referrals.
About Davis & Kuelthau, s.c.
Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to regional and out-of-state corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small, midsized institutions to large municipalities and corporations. The firm’s more than 65 attorneys, who practice from five offices across Wisconsin, have national experience combined with strong community ties. For more information, please visit www.dkattorneys.com.