MILWAUKEE – Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. is pleased to announce that 22 of our attorneys were selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2015, a national and local per-review publication. The recognition includes colleagues across all five of the firm’s offices and spans 24 of our service areas. Additionally, four of our attorneys were selected as Best Lawyers 2015 Lawyer of the Year in their respective communities and practice areas.
The Davis & Kuelthau attorneys recognized as Best Lawyers in America® 2015 are:
- Charles G. Maris, Trusts and Estates, and Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Robert W. Muren, Health Care Law
- Ann M. Rieger, Corporate Law, Non-Profit/Charities Law, and Trusts and Estates
- Robert W. Burns, Employment Law – Management, and Labor Law – Management
- Adrian T. Ulatowski, Corporate Law, and Trusts and Estates
- James E. Braza, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, and Litigation – Construction
- Charles I. Henderson, Real Estate Law
- Joseph S. Heino, Trademark Law
- Christopher J. Jaekels, Environmental Law, Litigation – Municipal, and Municipal Law
- Russell S. Long, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Commercial Litigation
- Kevin J. Lyons, Arbitration, Construction Law, Environmental Law, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Environmental, and Mediation
- Matthew R. McClean, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- William J. Mulligan, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Antirust, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Securities
- Kathy L. Nusslock, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Bradley D. Page, Real Estate Law
- Susan G. Schellinger, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction
- Joseph E. Tierney, IV, Corporate Law
- James R. Macy, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management
- Robert A. Mathers, Trusts and Estates
Those who were also selected as Best Lawyers 2015 Lawyer of the Year are:
- James E. Braza: Litigation – Construction, Milwaukee
- Robert W. Burns: Labor Law – Management, Green Bay
- Kevin J. Lyons: Arbitration, Milwaukee
- James R. Macy: Employment Law – Management, Oshkosh
Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as the Lawyer of the Year. These individuals are selected based on particularly high peer review ratings received during Best Lawyers exhaustive peer-review assessments conducted with thousands of leading lawyers each year.
About Best Lawyers
Since 1983, Best Lawyers has become as become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Based on its exhaustive peer-review survey which includes more than 52,000 leading U.S. attorneys in more than 134 practice areas, the guide serves as a reliable, unbiased source for companies, private sector entities, individuals, and law firms seeking referrals.
About Davis & Kuelthau, s.c.
Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to regional and out-of-state corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small, midsized institutions to large municipalities and corporations. The firm’s more than 65 attorneys, who practice from five offices across Wisconsin, have national experience combined with strong community ties. Find out more about Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. at: www.dkattorneys.com.