MILWAUKEE — Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. today announced that 12 of its attorneys were named by Wisconsin Super Lawyers® magazine as top attorneys in Wisconsin for 2013. Additionally, five others were recognized as Wisconsin Rising Stars®. The attorneys selected for inclusion in the 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers® magazine are:
- Charlie G. Maris, Estate and Probate
- Robert W. Burns, Labor & Employment
- Thomas L. Schober, Business Litigation
- James E. Braza, Construction Litigation
- Scott E. Fiducci, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Christopher J. Jaekels, Environmental
- Kevin J. Lyons, Business Litigation
- Matthew R. McClean, Construction Litigation
- William J. Mulligan, Environmental Litigation
- Kathy L. Nusslock, Business Litigation
- Joseph E. Tierney, IV, Real Estate
Attorneys selected as 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers Rising Stars include:
- Patrick M. Bergin: Intellectual Property, Milwaukee
- Jenna E. Clevers: Business Litigation, Green Bay
- Heather K. Gatewood: Business Litigation, Milwaukee
- Daniel A. Kaminsky: Business Litigation, Milwaukee
The selections for Wisconsin Super Lawyers are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters, legal division based in Eagan, Minnesota. Each year, the team conducts a thorough selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area and a good-standing and disciplinary check. The final list of Wisconsin Super Lawyers features the top five percent of attorneys in more than 60 practice areas.
Lawyers featured on the Rising Stars list are selected based upon similar criteria as Super Lawyers; however, a candidate must either be under 40 years of age or in practice for 10 years or less, and a peer evaluation is not conducted.
Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to regional and out-of-state corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small, midsized institutions to large municipalities and corporations. The firm’s more than 65 attorneys, who practice from five offices across Wisconsin, have national experience combined with strong community ties. For more information, please visit www.dkattorneys.com.