While the innovative tools available for growing your business are abundant, the available customer pool is far less bountiful – particularly in the food and beverage industry. Join Milwaukee area social media strategy expert, Sōsh, and Wisconsin-based general counsel firm, Davis & Kuelthau, for a complimentary roundtable discussion addressing the latest trends in utilizing social media to grow your food and beverage (FaB) business. Hear first-hand from FaB business owner, Robyn Wright of kalyANa Organics, on how she has successfully leveraged a variety of social media strategies to market her products and gain market share online as well as via collaborations with local retail venues.
Topics will include growth variables such as:
- Aligning the right digital strategies with your business growth objectives
- Maintaining the integrity of your brand
- Augmented reality: the latest game changer for businesses
- Launching new products via the web
- Factors for acquiring your competition
- Safeguarding your foothold: distribution, vendor and supplier agreements, exclusivity, and preparations for increasing production capabilities
- Lisa Kleiner Wood, Food and Beverage Industry Chair, Davis & Kuelthau, s.c.
- Benjamin Sauer, Corporate Attorney, Davis & Kuelthau, s.c.
- Michelle D’Attilio, Chief Executive Officer, Sōsh
- Robyn Wright, Owner, kalyANa Organics
This discussion is designed for business owners, executives and other management professionals.
This complimentary roundtable will be held at Palermo’s Pizzeria 3301 in Milwaukee, WI on Thursday, August 25th 2016. Registration and breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. The program is scheduled to run from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
If you have questions, please contact Brandy Riley, Marketing Coordinator at 414.225.7508 or via e-mail.