Clients with larger estates or special needs may have additional documents included as a part of their estate plan. Our attorneys may be recommending one or more of the following documents for you, in which case we will describe the advantages of including these customized documents as a part of your estate plan.
- Charitable Trusts
- Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Trusts
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Qualified Minor’s Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts for Beneficiaries with Disabilities