MILWAUKEE — Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. today announced that ten of its attorneys were named by Wisconsin Super Lawyers® magazine as top attorneys in Wisconsin for 2012. Additionally, four others were recognized as Wisconsin Rising Stars®. The attorneys being recognized practice out of Davis & Kuelthau’s Green Bay, Madison and Milwaukee offices.
Attorneys selected as 2012 Wisconsin Super Lawyers include:
- Robert W. Burns, Labor & Employment, Green Bay
- Thomas L. Schober, Business Litigation, Green Bay
- James E. Braza, Construction Litigation, Milwaukee
- Scott E. Fiducci, Mergers & Acquisitions, Milwaukee
- Christopher J. Jaekels, Environmental, Milwaukee
- Kevin J. Lyons, Business Litigation, Milwaukee
- William J. Mulligan, Environmental Litigation, Milwaukee
- Kathy L. Nusslock, Business Litigation, Milwaukee
Attorneys selected as 2012 Wisconsin Super Lawyers Rising Stars include:
- Daniel A. Kaminsky, Real Estate, Milwaukee
- Matthew R. McClean, Construction Litigation, Milwaukee
The selections for Wisconsin Super Lawyers are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters, legal division based in Eagan, Minnesota. Each year, the team conducts a thorough selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area and a good-standing and disciplinary check. The final list of Wisconsin Super Lawyers features the top five percent of attorneys in more than 60 practice areas.
Lawyers featured on the Rising Stars list are selected based upon similar criteria as Super Lawyers; however, a candidate must either be under 40 years of age or in practice for 10 years or less, and a peer evaluation is not conducted.
Founded in 1967, Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small, midsized institutions to large municipalities and corporations. The firm’s more than 70 attorneys, who practice from six offices across Wisconsin, have national experience combined with strong community ties. For more information, please visit www.dkattorneys.com.