Join business leaders from Ahren, Bemis, Boldt, 4imprint, Sargento, Stellar Blue Technologies, and many others for the 11th annual New North Summit addressing the latest economic activity and updates on key initiatives throughout the region. Recognizing the need for continued diversification, business leaders will discuss the challenges and benefits of diversifying their products and services.
The Summit will be held on Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan, WI. More than 700 attendees are anticipated. The agenda includes:
- Q&A with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
- Keynote Address, Business Development “Stories of Diversity and Growth” by John Torinus, Wisconsin industry expert and Chairman of Serigraph
- Panel with Leaders from Top New North Industries
- Keynote Address, Talent Development “Best Practices on Recruiting High Potential Talent” by Karl Alleman, Managing Director of Egon Zehnder
- Panel with Regional Education Training Leaders
- 2015 Manufacturing Vitality Index, Presented by Northeast Wisconsin (N.E.W.) Manufacturing Alliance
- Networking Cocktail Reception
For more details or to register, please visit the New North Summit Website.
Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. is one of more than 100 proud supporters of The New North, Inc. Together, we help provide the resources and talent needed to promote sustainable growth in the New North region. For information on opportunities with New North, please visit www.thenewnorth.com.