The Appellate Team within our Litigation Practice Team works closely with trial counsel and with clients to assist with appellate-related matters. We partner with clients to ensure that each matter is handled with the client’s best interest in mind and in accordance with their overall goals. We frequently serve as lead counsel and handle an appeal from start to finish; however, we also serve as co-counsel or as general counsel overseeing other appellate counsel.
Our appellate practice encompasses a broad substantive array of cases before state and federal court of appeal, including the Wisconsin Supreme Court and the U.S. Supreme Court, as well as administrative agency tribunals. Our depth of experience includes maritime, employment, tort injuries to public and private sector entities, health care, intellectual property, environmental, construction, commercial lease, criminal, contract, mining, tax, labor arbitration decisions, and extraordinary writ matters, among others.
Our attorneys provide strategic appellate counsel and legal analysis, author compelling legal briefs and present winning oral arguments. We ultimately address the unique challenges presented by an appeal by providing comprehensive and intelligent legal solutions.
News & Events
- Litigation Attorney Dillon Ambrose Appointed to Rank of Captain in the U.S. Navy ReserveJune 16, 2022 - Press Releases
- Attorney Elizabeth Miles Elected as President of the EDWBAJune 1, 2021 - Press Releases
- Webinar: How to Win on Appeal (And Other Tips for an Effective Appellate Practice)March 3, 2021 - Events
- Davis & Kuelthau Proudly Announces Bradley D. Page as Firm’s Next PresidentOctober 1, 2013 - Press Releases
- Davis|Kuelthau Attorneys Appointed to Leadership Roles for State Bar of WisconsinJune 20, 2018 - Press Releases
- Attorneys Sherry Coley and Elizabeth Miles Win State Bar of Wisconsin Board of Governors PositionsApril 30, 2018 - In the News
- Attorneys Sherry Coley and Elizabeth Miles Run for the State Bar of Wisconsin’s Board of GovernorsApril 4, 2018 - In the News
- Davis|Kuelthau Adds the Friebert, Finerty & St. John Team, Expanding Corporate, Environmental Torts, Litigation, Real Estate, and Technology PracticesMarch 28, 2018 - Press Releases
- Davis & Kuelthau Announces Five New ShareholdersOctober 11, 2017 - Press Releases
- Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. Welcomes Terrance Navin as Executive DirectorOctober 9, 2017 - Press Releases