Health Care Team
Ann M. Rieger
F: 262.792.2477Download VCard
With more than 50 years of combined experience working in the health care industry our team knows how to provide insightful and innovative counseling. We provide ongoing representation on regulatory and legislative matters affecting Medicare and Medicaid providers and suppliers. Our team also has extensive background in defending health care providers in litigation matters and our thoughtful preparation has proven success.
Types of Clients We Serve
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- Nursing home administrators
- Home health agencies
- Intermediate care facilities
- Community based residential facilities
- Residential care centers for children and group homes
The team has represented numerous hospital-based physicians in connection with the negotiation of exclusive contracts. We take a creative approach to draft and review employment contracts, including restrictive covenant provisions, as well as assist in the formation of entities to facilitate the operation of ambulatory surgery centers and other joint venture opportunities with hospitals. Additionally, we have extensive experience in connection with the purchase and sale of medical and dental practices. Our team has been involved with numerous third-party payor contracts and has negotiated many leases for medical and dental offices.
We also work with providers and suppliers with the development and implementation of corporate compliance programs and provide representation and counsel to clients experiencing both State and Federal investigations alleging Medicaid and/or Medicare fraud.
We represent health care providers in professional liability and medical malpractice lawsuits, and defend these providers in regulatory actions and licensure investigations.
Health Care Team
Marilyn M. Carroll
News & Events
- CEO Breakfast & Strategy Series 2019 November 12, 2018 -
- Davis|Kuelthau Recognized as One of 2019’s “Best Law Firms” November 1, 2018 -
- 26 Davis|Kuelthau Attorneys Honored by The Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Guide August 15, 2018 -
- Davis & Kuelthau Attorneys Co-Author State Bar of Wisconsin Publication December 20, 2017 -
- 66th Annual WHCA/WiCAL Fall Conference November 3, 2017 -