Wisconsin alone has more than 9,400 manufacturers, employing 16.4% of the state’s workforce, nearly twice the national average. Since our firm’s origin, our attorneys have helped hundreds of local and national manufacturers grow and thrive in even the most challenging times.
As one of Wisconsin’s leading business law firms, we have had the honor of advising a wide array of manufacturers producing the latest products in areas such as adhesives, electronics, food and beverage, furniture, lighting, machinery, plastics, steel and transportation. As outside general counsel to manufacturers of all sizes and consumer sectors, our team of business, employment and litigation attorneys are uniquely positioned to help businesses and their owners navigate their legal challenges every day.
Our one-of-a-kind size and depth enables us to provide the full scope of business services and collaborative guidance without overwhelming or underwhelming your objectives. From advising on the litany of employment regulations impacting the workforce, safeguarding IP assets, mitigating environmental challenges, executing the expansion or sale of a facility, to protecting business interests in litigation, D|K is dedicated to being a valued resource.
We help manufacturers refine and implement better governance plans to aid the speed of future risk management decisions, assess their real estate and intellectual property assets to determine other possible sources of cash flow in an effort to avoid bankruptcy, revamp workforce policies with heightened safety precautions, and revamp their supplier contracts to achieve mutually beneficial agreements in the interest of thriving beyond day-to-day survival. We bring real-world experience, understanding, and a results-oriented mindset to help clients achieve their objectives.
Representative Industries Served:
- Food and beverage
How D|K Can Help:
- Corporate Transactions: including debt and equity offerings, M&A, strategic transactions, complex commercial transactions.
- Labor and Employment: including HR infrastructure and documentation, benefits, and compensation, non-compete/non-solicit issues, investigation and compliance, training.
- Regulatory/Intellectual Property: including antitrust, distribution law, public company issues, trademarks, trade secrets.
- International Law: including commercial contracts, joint ventures, international M&A.
- Dispute resolution: including complex commercial litigation, pre-litigation risk management, class action matters, product safety issues.
- Innovation: including licensing agreements, technology contracting, development agreements, and IP production.