Mergers and Acquisitions Team
Adrian T. Ulatowski
Location: Green Bay
F: 920.431.2281Download VCard
Mergers and Acquisitions
Whether buying or selling your business, the innovative lawyers at Davis|Kuelthau offer more than simple legal advice. We bring practical, real-world experience to help evaluate all options to overcome the legal, and the business pitfalls that accompany all mergers and acquisitions. We also counsel on advance planning so our clients are ready to act when the right opportunity arises.
We pride ourselves on our efficiency and ability to devise creative solutions that are consistent with our clients’ goals, budget, and risk tolerance level. We take the time to thoroughly understand our clients’ business so that we can help them make sound business decisions.
- Stock and asset purchases and sales (buyer and seller)
- Divestitures and spin-offs
- Mergers (target and acquirer)
- Tax-free reorganizations, recapitalizations, conversions and other types of corporate restructuring
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Management led and other leveraged buyouts
- Joint venture transactions
- Private equity and venture capital investments
- Stock repurchase programs
- Stockholder proxy contests and related shareholder actions
- Advise governing boards and management regarding fiduciary duties to stockholders, employees and other constituencies
We handle a variety of transactions, from relatively straightforward, small transactions to complex deals involving hundreds of millions of dollars. No matter is too simple or too difficult.
Likewise, no client is too big or too small. We regularly represent individuals, entities, management groups, nonprofit organizations and employee stock ownership plans of all sizes and spanning all types of industries.
Davis|Kuelthau’s lawyers have developed extensive contacts with financial institutions, investment banks, equity funds, venture capital groups and merger and acquisition consultants, as well as with the general business and political community. We are able to use these contacts to assist our clients with locating these types of strategic partners.
We also recognize that corporate transactions do not occur in isolation. Our unique perspective provides us with insight into the many issues that arise in the context of a merger or acquisition, such as antitrust, bankruptcy, environmental, regulatory, securities, employment and benefit issues, tax concerns, intellectual property rights, or environmental liability. Our lawyers provide clients with a coordinated, comprehensive and creative solution to their deal.
Mergers and Acquisitions Team
Scott E. Fiducci
News & Events
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers Selected 14 Davis|Kuelthau Attorneys for 2020 November 17, 2020 -
- Davis|Kuelthau Recognized as One of 2021’s “Best Law Firms” November 5, 2020 -
- 30 Davis|Kuelthau Attorneys Honored by The Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Guide August 20, 2020 -
- Milwaukee Business Journal’s Economic Forecast December 30, 2019 -
- Davis|Kuelthau Appoints Robert W. Habich and Sherry D. Coley to its Board of Directors November 21, 2019 -
- SBA Issues “Change of Ownership” Procedures for PPP Borrowers: M&A Transactions Must Now Be Reviewed for Compliance
- SEC Emphasizes Anti-Fraud Protections During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Modern Commercial Financing: Your Guide to Regulation A+