Davis|Kuelthau recognizes that the legal community has a unique responsibility to ensure that all citizens have access to legal representation so that justice is available to all persons, regardless of income. We are dedicated to assisting those who otherwise would not be able to afford counsel, especially the men and women who have sacrificed so much for our country. Our attorneys volunteer their time in a wide variety of pro bono initiatives.
We work with Marquette University Law School Mediation Program to mediate disputes in Milwaukee Small Claims Court.
Additionally, we actively work with Wisconsin area military installations to provide legal assistance to military personnel in substantive areas where government-provided assistance is unavailable.
Services for Military Personnel
- Complex estate and succession planning issues
- Complex corporate law and business planning matters
- Veterans administration issues, to include claims for medical and disability benefits
- Pre- and post-mobilization civilian employment issues
- Civil litigation matters
Even though we are a midsized firm and not able to represent all matters that are referred to our firm, we do our very best to assist military members with legal issues with which we have experience.
If you would like more information regarding our pro bono initiatives, please contact Dillon Ambrose at 414.225.1410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Events
- Davis & Kuelthau Proudly Announces Bradley D. Page as Firm’s Next PresidentOctober 1, 2013 - Press Releases
- Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. Welcomes Terrance Navin as Executive DirectorOctober 9, 2017 - Press Releases
- Davis & Kuelthau Proudly Announces Joseph E. Tierney, IV as the Firm’s Next PresidentAugust 12, 2016 - Press Releases
- Davis & Kuelthau Adds Six Attorneys in Corporate, Litigation, Real Estate and Trusts & EstatesFebruary 26, 2016 - Press Releases
- Trial Attorney Dillon Ambrose Appointed As ShareholderOctober 1, 2014 - Press Releases
- Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. Announces Kathy Nusslock As the Firm’s Next Chief Operating OfficerJuly 23, 2014 - Press Releases