Davis|Kuelthau’s Technology Law Team understands first-hand that your electronic footprint requires a degree of forethought and protection that far exceeds regulatory challenges and security threats. Your data is a vital asset. Our role is to help you protect it — whether you have experienced a data breach, are merging with or acquiring another entity, or need a compliance audit. We work with businesses of all industries and sizes to remain as proactive as possible in being legally compliant with internet commerce while also protecting their data from security threats.
With experience in the gamut of corporate legal disciplines, we provide a comprehensive array of technology related legal services. Our team of corporate, environmental, intellectual property, labor & employment, litigation and real estate attorneys work closely with clients to ensure that they are in compliance with the latest laws governing the sale of goods online, maintain the proper balance of guidance among their employees as to external facing technology protection, are effectively safeguarded in their licensing agreements, and have taken the proper steps to document their assets in the event of a cybersecurity attack.
Related Experience Areas
- Augmented Reality
- Cybersecurity Policies
- Clean Technology
- Education Technology
- HIPAA Regulations
- Medical Devices
- Title 2 & 3 Accessibility
- Social Media
- Software as a Service
- Virtual Reality
- Website Coding
- Web Based Marketing and Contracting
- Employee Benefits
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Labor & Employment Policies
- Licensing Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Representation of a large manufacturer in a case asserting a violation of trademark involving cybersquatting.
- Representation of a national telecommunications provider in billing dispute matters.
- Representation of a vehicle dealership against employment-related defamation claims.
- Representation of various telecommunications providers, particularly private wireless entities, in drafting contract agreements.
- Advisement of various companies as to best practices for properly documenting investments in the event of a cybersecurity attack.
- Facilitation of three joint ventures in China for a leading innovator’s water technology product division.
- Drafting and negotiating wireless leases.
- Representation of wireless providers in environmental and land use considerations related to tower placement.
News & Events
- Davis|Kuelthau’s Breakfast Briefing SeriesJanuary 12, 2021 - Events
- Davis|Kuelthau Attorney Michael Van Someren Named Chair of Capital Markets TeamDecember 9, 2020 - In the News Press Releases
- Milwaukee Business Journal’s Economic ForecastDecember 30, 2019 - Events
- New North 2019 SummitNovember 12, 2019 - Events
- Joseph Tierney IV Discusses the Impact of Technology on Business Law with Marquette Lawyer MagazineNovember 9, 2019 - In the News
- CEO Breakfast & Strategy Series 2020September 6, 2019 - Events
- Next Generation Manufacturing Summit 2019August 28, 2019 - Events
- 2019 Manufacturing First Expo and ConferenceAugust 6, 2019 - Events
- Davis & Kuelthau Proudly Announces Bradley D. Page as Firm’s Next PresidentOctober 1, 2013 - Press Releases
- CEO Breakfast & Strategy Series 2019November 12, 2018 - Events
SEC Emphasizes Anti-Fraud Protections During COVID-19 Pandemic
March 25, 2020
Are You an “Essential Business” in Wisconsin Under the Safer At Home Order?
March 24, 2020
Practical Technology Considerations for Employers Implementing Work at Home
March 23, 2020
Technology Trends in Construction
January 28, 2020
Regulation A+: An Alternative to Private Placements and Initial Public Offerings
May 4, 2017
Seventh Circuit Rules Sexual Orientation Workplace Discrimination Is Illegal
April 5, 2017
Supply Chain Fraud: What You Can Do
February 16, 2017
Social Media Presence Is a Factor When Assessing Trademark Strength
February 10, 2017
U.S. Looking to Temporally Admit International Entrepreneurs to Provide More Opportunities for Start-Up Businesses
September 26, 2016
Intellectual Property Attorney Joe Heino Discusses Cybercrimes in New North B2B Publication
February 1, 2016