Timothy J. Feldhausen
Location: Green Bay
F: 920.431.2265Download VCard
Davis|Kuelthau’s Technology Law Team understands first-hand that your electronic footprint requires a degree of forethought and protection that far exceeds regulatory challenges and security threats. Your data is a vital asset. Our role is to help you protect it — whether you have experienced a data breach, are merging with or acquiring another entity, or need a compliance audit. We work with businesses of all industries and sizes to remain as proactive as possible in being legally compliant with internet commerce while also protecting their data from security threats.
With experience in the gamut of corporate legal disciplines, we provide a comprehensive array of technology related legal services. Our team of corporate, environmental, intellectual property, labor & employment, litigation and real estate attorneys work closely with clients to ensure that they are in compliance with the latest laws governing the sale of goods online, maintain the proper balance of guidance among their employees as to external facing technology protection, are effectively safeguarded in their licensing agreements, and have taken the proper steps to document their assets in the event of a cybersecurity attack.
Related Experience Areas
- Augmented Reality
- Cybersecurity Policies
- Clean Technology
- Education Technology
- HIPAA Regulations
- Medical Devices
- Title 2 & 3 Accessibility
- Social Media
- Software as a Service
- Virtual Reality
- Website Coding
- Web Based Marketing and Contracting
- Employee Benefits
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Labor & Employment Policies
- Licensing Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Representation of a large manufacturer in a case asserting a violation of trademark involving cybersquatting.
- Representation of a national telecommunications provider in billing dispute matters.
- Representation of a vehicle dealership against employment-related defamation claims.
- Representation of various telecommunications providers, particularly private wireless entities, in drafting contract agreements.
- Advisement of various companies as to best practices for properly documenting investments in the event of a cybersecurity attack.
- Facilitation of three joint ventures in China for a leading innovator’s water technology product division.
- Drafting and negotiating wireless leases.
- Representation of wireless providers in environmental and land use considerations related to tower placement.
M. Andrew Skwierawski
News & Events
- CEO Breakfast & Strategy Series 2019 November 12, 2018 -
- Milwaukee Business Journal’s Economic Forecast December 14, 2018 -
- 2018 Law & Technology Conference | Milwaukee Bar Association & AIIM Wisconsin November 1, 2018 -
- Regulation A+: An Alternative to Private Placements and Initial Public Offerings May 4, 2017 -
- 2018 Manufacturing First Expo and Conference August 31, 2018 -
Have You Heard About the Emerging Contaminants?
By: Ted A. Warpinski Well, it turns out they have been around for a long time but, like many industrial chemicals, it is really the knowledge about their persistence in the environment and toxic effects to people that seems to be emerging. The emerging contaminants I am writing about are known in the environmental field…Read more
Joe Heino, Sherry Coley and Erin Kaprelian Author Chapter in 2019 Chambers Global Practice Guide on Trade Marks USA: Trends and Developments
Davis|Kuelthau IP attorneys contributed to the 3rd edition of Trade Marks USA: Trends and Developments 2019, published by Chambers Global Practice Guide. This guide is published within various areas of law and jurisdictions where a selection of legal experts, chosen by Chambers, elaborates on important legal issues in relation to the current market trends and…Read more
Attorneys Ted Warpinski and Chris Meuler Author Wetland Permitting Article for American Bar Association Environmental and Energy Litigation Blog
Litigation attorneys, Ted Warpinski and Christopher Meuler authored a post for the American Bar Association’s Environmental and Energy Litigation Blog. Their blog post, The Boundaries of State Assumption of Wetland Permitting Authority Get Tested, discusses the pros and cons of a delegation program authorized by section 404(g) of the Clean Water Act (CWA). Click here to read the blog post.Read more