Timothy J. Feldhausen
Location: Green Bay
F: 920.431.2265Download VCard
Davis|Kuelthau’s Technology Law Team understands first-hand that your electronic footprint requires a degree of forethought and protection that far exceeds regulatory challenges and security threats. Your data is a vital asset. Our role is to help you protect it — whether you have experienced a data breach, are merging with or acquiring another entity, or need a compliance audit. We work with businesses of all industries and sizes to remain as proactive as possible in being legally compliant with internet commerce while also protecting their data from security threats.
With experience in the gamut of corporate legal disciplines, we provide a comprehensive array of technology related legal services. Our team of corporate, environmental, intellectual property, labor & employment, litigation and real estate attorneys work closely with clients to ensure that they are in compliance with the latest laws governing the sale of goods online, maintain the proper balance of guidance among their employees as to external facing technology protection, are effectively safeguarded in their licensing agreements, and have taken the proper steps to document their assets in the event of a cybersecurity attack.
Related Experience Areas
- Augmented Reality
- Cybersecurity Policies
- Clean Technology
- Education Technology
- HIPAA Regulations
- Medical Devices
- Title 2 & 3 Accessibility
- Social Media
- Software as a Service
- Virtual Reality
- Website Coding
- Web Based Marketing and Contracting
- Employee Benefits
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Labor & Employment Policies
- Licensing Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Representation of a large manufacturer in a case asserting a violation of trademark involving cybersquatting.
- Representation of a national telecommunications provider in billing dispute matters.
- Representation of a vehicle dealership against employment-related defamation claims.
- Representation of various telecommunications providers, particularly private wireless entities, in drafting contract agreements.
- Advisement of various companies as to best practices for properly documenting investments in the event of a cybersecurity attack.
- Facilitation of three joint ventures in China for a leading innovator’s water technology product division.
- Drafting and negotiating wireless leases.
- Representation of wireless providers in environmental and land use considerations related to tower placement.
Joseph S. Heino
News & Events
- 2018 Law & Technology Conference | Milwaukee Bar Association & AIIM Wisconsin November 1, 2018 -
- CEO Breakfast & Strategy Series 2019 November 12, 2018 -
- Regulation A+: An Alternative to Private Placements and Initial Public Offerings May 4, 2017 -
- 2018 Manufacturing First Expo and Conference August 31, 2018 -
- Next Generation Manufacturing Summit 2018 August 24, 2018 -