Peggy A. Thompson
F: 414.278.3817Download VCard
Our firm strongly emphasizes teamwork and corporate citizenship. The staff at Davis & Kuelthau works closely with our attorneys to ensure we deliver the highest quality of service to our clients. We encourage you to learn more about our firm and available career opportunities.
Currently, we have professional staff working in the following departments:
- Information Technology
- Office Services
- Office Administration
- Paralegal Support
- Secretarial Support
Information Technology Trainer
Posted: January 25, 2018
Davis & Kuelthau, s.c., is seeking an IT training professional. Based at our downtown Milwaukee location, you will develop, produce course materials and conduct software training for attorneys and staff in all of our Wisconsin offices. Primary responsibilities of the Trainer include training new firm hires on MS Office products and other law-firm specific applications, working with the help desk to identify and address issues requiring user training, developing and delivering training on new applications or new version of applications, conducting follow-up education workshops, and providing best practice solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of three years experience in software training.
- Should be proficient in MS Office, Document Management Systems concepts and desktop productivity software and e-learning tools.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be highly organized and detailed.
- Should have experience in developing and managing the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs including classroom, one-on-one and CBT training, both in-person and remotely.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Previous law firm experience a plus.
Send your resume to ITjobs@dkattorneys.com
Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO.