Davis & Kuelthau’s 29th Annual School Law Seminar will take place on Wednesday, January 18, 2017. Click here for more information.
Davis & Kuelthau’s School Law Seminar is held in conjunction with the WASB/WASDA/WASBO Education Convention.
Mary S. Gerbig will be presenting, Open Enrollment and the Special Needs Scholarship Program at 8:00am on January 18th at the 2017 Wisconsin State Education Convention as part of the annual School Law Track.
Featured School and Higher Education Law News:
- U.S. Supreme Court to Weigh in on Transgender Issue as Wisconsin Federal Judge Allows Transgender Discrimination Lawsuit to Proceed Under Title IX
- Court Denies Teachers’ Attempt at Pre-Act 10 Protections
- Playing with Fire – Are You Using PBIS Appropriately with Disciplinary Removals?
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals Upholds School District’s Post-Act 10 Reduction of Retirement Benefits
- Are Your District Websites Accessible to Individuals with Disabilities?
- Save the Date! Davis & Kuelthau’s 29th Annual School Law Seminar