Social media presents an excellent opportunity to grow your business, but business owners need to be aware of the risks and ramifications. Join Milwaukee area LGBT Chamber of Commerce members along with Wisconsin-based general counsel firm, Davis & Kuelthau, for a complimentary roundtable discussion addressing the latest trends in utilizing social media to achieve your business objectives.
Topics will include how to use social media to:
- Develop and maintain your brand
- Launch and advertise products and services
- Create and hold contests and prize giveaways
- Use brand ambassadors and endorsements
- Benjamin Sauer, Corporate Attorney, Davis & Kuelthau, s.c.
- Laurie Meyer, Labor & Employment Attorney, Davis & Kuelthau, s.c.
This discussion is designed for business owners, executives and other management professionals.
This complimentary roundtable will be held at Davis & Kuelthau’s office in Milwaukee, WI on Thursday, October 13, 2016. Registration and lunch will begin at 11:30 a.m. The program is scheduled to run from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Space is limited and registration is required.
If you have any questions, please contact Brandy Riley, Marketing Coordinator at 414.225.7508 or email@example.com.