Strafford Webinar | Reconciling State and Federal Audits After New IRS Partnership Audit Regulations: Tax Reporting Challenges
Tax attorney, Mark G. Kmiecik will be participating on a panel discussion titled, “Reconciling State and Federal Audits After New IRS Partnership Audit Regulations: Tax Reporting Challenges”. In light of the new partnership audit rules that have a significant impact on trusts holding partnership assets, this discussion will look at the impact of the new IRS partnership audit rules on state tax regulations, audits, assessments and collection procedures.
Mark will be joined by Nikki E. Dobay, Senior Tax Counsel and Frederick J. Nicely, Senior Tax Counsel of Council on State Taxation.
Other topics that will be addressed include:
- IRS final partnership audit regulations
- Constitutional limitations
- MTC model partnership audit reporting statute and recent state regulations
- Challenges with push-out election, tiered structures and new QBI deduction
- Key planning techniques and best practices for tax professionals
This online webinar will be hosted by Strafford Webinars and will take place on Tuesday, November 13 from 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM. For more information, or to register, please visit Strafford’s Website.