Join human resources professionals, corporate veteran resource group members and employers of all sizes and many others for the Wisconsin Veterans in the Workforce Summit. This is the largest summit focused on veteran-friendly employers in Wisconsin and provided businesses with information related to employing veterans and military family members. This year’s Summit will feature industry experts and community leaders who discuss how to attract and retain military veteran employees.
The half-day Summit will take place on Friday, September 21, 2018, at the Baird Conference Center located on 777 E. Wisconsin Avenue in Milwaukee, WI. The keynote speaker will be Christopher Murdoch, Senior Advisory Consultant at Foxconn. Following the keynote speaker, will be breakout sessions that will address:
- Veteran employment benefits and incentives – John Francis of Heartland
- EEO reporting and tracking, Laurie Meyer – Davis|Kuelthau Labor and Employment Attorney
- Veteran recruitment and retention strategies, Garan Chivinski of G4S
- Veteran resource group programming development – Greg Fischer of Northwestern Mutual and Alex Schneble of Baird
- Veteran resource group community engagement strategies – Gene Manzanet of PNC Bank
A roundtable of corporate veteran resource group leaders will be led by Ben Klenke of Baird.
For more details or to register, please visit the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce Website.