The H-1B visa is the obvious choice for many employers looking to hire foreign workers. However, in practice this visa category can be full of surprises for businesses and workers. Davis & Kuelthau Immigration and Employee Benefits attorney, Hugo Rojas explored the current parameters of the H-1B category, including:
- What is the H-1B cap and who is subject to it?
- What is a Specialty Occupation?
- Which businesses can take advantage of this program?
- What about dependents and work authorization?
- What does a typical timeline look like?
Who should attend? This webinar is designed for business executives, human resources professionals, in-house counsel and other executives involved in workforce decisions.