Click here to watch the webinar on-demand.
Click here to access the PowerPoint Presentation.
The $2 trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES) may help your business survive the economic downturn. But how is your company adapting to a new normal?
In this complimentary webinar presented by BizTimes Media, in collaboration with Network Health, The Horton Group, and Davis|Kuelthau, attendees heard from a panel of experts who explained “COVID Era and Beyond: Managing Workforce Liability Under a New Normal.” The speakers touched on OSHA, Workers Compensation, and employer liability as it relates to COVID-19 in the workplace. The speakers also covered what policies and procedures you need to have in place as we navigate the next new normal.
Some of the topics to be covered included:
- Should I be checking my employees’ temperatures?
- What accommodations do I need to make if an employee or family member is exposed?
- What factors do I need to consider to avoid discrimination claims as employees return to the workforce?
- What about employee benefits issues?
- What is the role of health insurers in response to the current situation?