Webinar | Family & Closely Held Business Summit
Join other family & closely held companies as we navigate the complex issues of maintaining a successful, sustainable family or closely held business. It’s your opportunity to learn and network with others who are on the same journey as they strive to build wealth and create a lasting legacy.
Free Virtual Event
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
8:00 – 10:00 AM
Registration will open soon.
IT’S TIME TO THRIVE – GETTING YOUR BUSINESS BACK ON TRACK IN 2020
Join BizTimes and a distinguished group of family business owners for idea sharing and hands-on learning to help you and your business as you look to thrive post COVID-19. Take this time to “work on” your business by attending this free virtual event on July 22nd.
- Sam Maglio, president, Maglio Companies (1)
- Paul Maglio, director of operations, Maglio Companies (2)
- Tim Michels, co-owner, Michels Corporation (3)
- Theodore (TJ) Perlick Molinari, vice president, Perlick Corporation (4)
Moderator: Andrew Weiland, editor, BizTimes Media
After the presentations, roll up your sleeves and join the breakout sessions led by subject matter experts.
Topics discussed include:
- Communication and Company Culture
- Leadership in Uncertain Times
- Post COVID-19 Growth Strategies
- Diversification & Building Value
- Next Generation Transition & Leadership
- Managing Conflict
- And More