Click here to access the On-Demand Video.
Click here to access the PowerPoint Presentation.
It’s Time To Thrive – Getting Your Business Back On Track in 2020
Join other family & closely held companies as we navigate the complex issues of maintaining a successful, sustainable family or closely held business. It’s your opportunity to learn and network with others who are on the same journey as they strive to build wealth and create a lasting legacy.
Free Virtual Event | Wednesday, July 22, 2020 | 8:00 – 10:00 AM
Join BizTimes and a distinguished group of family business owners for idea sharing and hands-on learning to help you and your business as you look to thrive post COVID-19. Take this time to “work on” your business by attending this free virtual event on July 22nd.
- Greg Marcus, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Marcus Corporation
- Tim Michels, Co-Owner, Michels Corporation
- Joe Kujawa, Former Owner of KEI and now Sr. Practice Leader with Bruce Wilson & Company
- Sam Maglio, President, Maglio Companies
- Paul Maglio, Director of Operations, Maglio Companies
- Theodore (TJ) Perlick Molinari, Vice President, Perlick Corporation
Moderator: Andrew Weiland, editor, BizTimes Media
After the presentations, roll up your sleeves and join the breakout sessions led by subject matter experts. Attend two live; the rest will be available on demand.
- Circumstances changed, Your family’s goals did not: How do we get back on track?
Presented by: Jeff Krause, The Riverwood Wealth Management Group at Morgan Stanley
- Communication and Company Culture
Presented by: Dr. Tom Nebel, GiANT Consulting
- Leadership in Uncertain Times
Presented by: Richard Hensley, National Exchange Bank and Trust
- Has COVID destroyed the M&A Seller’s Market?
Presented by: Ann Hanna and Corey Vanderpoel, The Taureau Group
- Identifying Key Liability Risks in the Workplace and Among Your Workforce
Presented by: Kathy L. Nusslock, Litigation Attorney, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
and Laurie E. Meyer, Employment and Litigation Attorney, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
- Tax Strategies for an Unprecedented Year
Presented by: Gini L. Hendrickson, Corporate Attorney, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
- Lessons learned as 4th generation evolves business in 21st century
Davis|Kuelthau is dedicated to aiding family and closely held businesses in their resiliency and growth. To help mitigate risk during this unprecedented era, D|K’s team advises on the vast range of regulatory, litigation and transactional challenges arising daily.