Click here to view the Webinar On-Demand.
Click here to access the PowerPoint Presentation.
How will we work–and where? As local companies are rolling out new policies and procedures for the first phase of their return to work plan, many are struggling to get employees to return to the worksite while also seeking clarity on what their business opportunities may be in the months ahead. Join BT360 and experts from the legal, insurance, and space planning industries for the latest perspectives on how the workplace is likely to be forever changed, and what businesses should be doing right now to prepare and mitigate liability.
Creative Business Interiors, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c., and The Horton Group hosted a complimentary webinar on Thursday, June 4th at 2 PM where the presenters discussed:
- Return to work requirements
- Guidance on considerations for return to work conditions
- Insurance and liability questions
- OSHA compliance and audits for employees with COVID-19 cases
- Physical space considerations
- Effective communication and implementation of a return to work strategy
- Recall and hiring considerations
- Safety and Risk Issues