Businesses across the country are increasingly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on their strategy to reopen their businesses safely and responsibly. Every day, the latest news gives business owners hope that normal is just around the corner. But does getting vaccinations mean a return to normal for the workplace? Should rapid testing be a part of that strategy? What other factors do you need to consider now to be prepared to bring employees back to work?
There are strategies you can employ right now to prepare for what’s next. Join BizTimes Media, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c., and Novir USA on Thursday, March 18 from 3:00 – 4:00 PM Central for this free live webinar to hear from a panel of experts sharing strategies you can implement now.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Vaccination basics and updates
- The role for regular and comprehensive testing in the workplace, especially as the vaccine is rolled out.
- Employer accommodations requirements for those not wanting to return to the office or who have a medical exemption from being vaccinated.
- Legal considerations for employers needing to accommodate those who are vaccinated versus those who are not.
- Employer liability considerations relative to mandating or incentivizing employee vaccinations.
- Laurie E. Meyer, Employment and Litigation Attorney, Davis|Kuelthau, s.c.
- Dirk Steinert, Chief Medical Officer, Novir USA
- Alexander Kempe, President, Novir USA
Presented by BT360 Content Solutions, a service of BizTimes Media.
This program is brought to you by Davis|Kuelthau, s.c., and Novir USA.