Webinar | You’ve Decided to Keep Your PPP Funds, Now What? Properly Prepare to Maximize Loan Forgiveness
Click here to view the Webinar On-Demand.
Click here to access the PowerPoint Presentation.
Even before COVID-19 hit, American businesses averaged less than 28 days of cash on-hand. Economic recovery will depend on businesses and supply chains surviving through better cash flow management. Since April 23, businesses have been scrambling to navigate the ever-changing maze of qualification requirements to determine whether to keep their PPP funding in the wake of FAQs 31, 37 and 39. The next critical process will be ensuring — to the extent possible — proper documentation for filing for loan forgiveness in the weeks ahead.
- How best to document your loan use for sake of future forgiveness
- Actionable cash flow management strategies
- Considerations for tax preparations
- Understanding the FTE calculations under PPP
- What happens if someone quits during the PPP lifeline?
- Strategies for workforce maintenance beyond your 8-week PPP lifeline
This complimentary program was brought to you by Davis|Kuelthau, s.c., Sikich LLP and BizTimes.
For more information, please contact Sara Reynolds, Marketing Project Specialist at 414.225.7510 / firstname.lastname@example.org.