MILWAUKEE, BROOKFIELD, GREEN BAY, WI — Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. announced today that 14 of its attorneys across 11 practice areas and three offices were named by Wisconsin Super Lawyers® magazine as top attorneys in Wisconsin for 2021. Additionally, three attorneys were recognized as Wisconsin Rising Stars®. The attorneys selected for inclusion in the 2021 Wisconsin Super Lawyers® magazine are:
- Charles G. Maris, Trusts and Estates
- Robert W. Burns, Labor and Employment
- Sherry D. Coley, Business Litigation
- Ted A. Warpinski, Environmental Litigation (10 years listed as a Super Lawyer)
- Dillon J. Ambrose, Business Litigation
- James E. Braza, Construction Litigation
- Scott E. Fiducci, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Christopher J. Jaekels, Environmental
- Kevin J. Lyons, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Matthew R. McClean, Business Litigation
- Kathy L. Nusslock, Business Litigation (Top 25 Women in WI)
- Brian C. Randall, Land Use/Zoning
- Susan G. Schellinger, Insurance Coverage
- Joseph E. Tierney IV, Real Estate
Attorneys selected as 2021 Wisconsin Super Lawyers Rising Stars include:
- Jacqueline L. Messler: Trusts and Estates, Brookfield
- Anthony J. Steffek: Labor and Employment, Green Bay (Newly added)
- Michael T. Van Someren: Real Estate, Milwaukee
The selections for Wisconsin Super Lawyers are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters, legal division based in Eagan, Minnesota. Each year, the team conducts a thorough selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area and a good-standing and disciplinary check. The final list of Wisconsin Super Lawyers features the top five percent of attorneys in more than 70 practice areas.
Lawyers featured on the Rising Stars list are selected based upon similar criteria as Super Lawyers; however, a candidate must either be under 40 years of age or in practice for 10 years or less, and a peer evaluation is not conducted.
* * * * *
Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to business owners and corporations of all sizes, including emerging, middle-market and Fortune 500 companies, high net worth individuals and families, private and institutional investors, and lenders. The firm’s attorneys, who practice from five offices across Wisconsin, have national experience combined with strong community ties.