MILWAUKEE — Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. today announced that 14 of its attorneys across 10 practice areas and three offices were named by Wisconsin Super Lawyers® magazine as top attorneys in Wisconsin for 2018. Additionally, two attorneys were recognized as Wisconsin Rising Stars®. The attorneys selected for inclusion in the 2018 Wisconsin Super Lawyers® magazine are:
- Charlie G. Maris, Estate and Probate
- Robert W. Burns, Labor & Employment
- Ted A. Warpinski, Environmental Litigation
- Dillon J. Ambrose, Business Litigation
- James E. Braza, Construction Litigation
- Todd Farris, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Scott E. Fiducci, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Christopher J. Jaekels, Environmental
- Kevin J. Lyons, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Matthew R. McClean, Business Litigation
- Christopher M. Meuler, Business Litigation
- Kathy L. Nusslock, Business Litigation (2018 Top Women Wisconsin List, Super Lawyers)
- Brian C. Randall, Land Use/Zoning
- Susan G. Schellinger, Business Litigation
- Joseph E. Tierney IV, Real Estate
Attorneys selected as 2018 Wisconsin Super Lawyers Rising Stars include:
- Robert W. Habich: Real Estate, Milwaukee
- Ryan M. Wiesner: Civil Litigation, Milwaukee
The selections for Wisconsin Super Lawyers are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters, legal division based in Eagan, Minnesota. Each year, the team conducts a thorough selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area and a good-standing and disciplinary check. The final list of Wisconsin Super Lawyers features the top five percent of attorneys in more than 70 practice areas.
Lawyers featured on the Rising Stars list are selected based upon similar criteria as Super Lawyers; however, a candidate must either be under 40 years of age or in practice for 10 years or less, and a peer evaluation is not conducted.
Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to business owners and corporations of all sizes, including emerging, middle market and Fortune 500 companies, high net worth individuals and families, private and institutional investors, and lenders. The firm’s attorneys, who practice from three offices across Wisconsin, have national experience combined with strong community ties.